Ever After Music Video Ever After Music Video

nothing special

There's talent, but as far as a music video it's nothing special. For future reference songs have beats and crap, if you can get the movie to follow along they're better.

The Laser Dance The Laser Dance

hey, i'm impressed

cool idea where the dots were drawing things to attack eachother with, kinda reminds me of a game i used to play when I got bored at school. The graphics were nothing special, but the sound was fitting. I dunno why I liked it so much. 5

DeathMoth responds:

Heh, yeah me and my friend play a game similiar, although it generally ends up with me and my friend arguing over the logic of the other person's weapons.

Thanks For The Reviw ^_^

Taco-Man: Hurricane Taco-Man: Hurricane

off-taste funny

So, it was all good, 'cept it drives me nuts when people blame the government for not stopping crap like this. I mean, in 4 years we were supposed to come up with a way to stop a huricane that we didn't have any clue when it would come from hitting a city? I mean, sure w/e. The government told everyone to leave, that's all you can do. It was kinda funny when you made fun of bush and friends, but kinda off-taste.

Samination responds:

See the link at the end of the cartoon. This disater (and everything that happened) was predicted and could have been better prepared for.

B: MC (Bugged Version) B: MC (Bugged Version)

eh . . .

Come on, even flashes made with paint have a little "fin" at the end of 'em. What'd you go and leave it hangin' like that for? Other than the part where the parents whent silent movie style and that, it was a pretty funny movie. Great idea.